Planning your gift to Lifetrack allows you to make a meaningful contribution to our work while strategically meeting your financial goals.
Immediate and deferred tax advantages as well as an increased income and effective rate of return are just a few of the ways you may benefit from a planned gift. As Lifetrack puts hope within reach for thousands of people each year, your gift will create a legacy of support that is instrumental in sustaining and expanding our work.
You may think that you're not a candidate to make a planned gift, but please consider:
- You don't have to be wealthy to make a meaningful gift.
- You can leave money to your heirs and to organizations that reflect your values.
- Careful planning now saves your loved ones from complex probate procedures and costly taxes.
- Making an estate plan doesn't have to be complicated or expensive and everybody should have a will.
And, did you know that:
- You don't have to use cash to make your gift - donate appreciated securities instead. The deduction is the same as for a cash gift, and you pay no capital gains tax on the transfer.
- Give an asset that may help us more than it's helping you - such as a life insurance policy whose coverage your family no longer needs, or real estate like a second home.
- You can make a gift that costs you nothing during your lifetime - name Lifetrack as a beneficiary of your will or of your retirement plan.
- You can earn income - through a charitable gift annuity, you can receive a tax deduction now and also regular income payments for the rest of your life.
Planned giving donors are welcomed as a member of our Legacy Society, who receive special benefits like event invitations and our newsletter.
For more information on making a planned gift to Lifetrack, please contact us at 651-265-2343 or email@example.com.